Simple and easy to make kite craft perfect for windy days. Kids will definitely happy running around the yard with this cute kite.
Paper lunch bag
Decorations (marker, stickers, paint)
1. Using a hole punch, make a hole on the bottom of paper bag.
2. Cut a piece of yarn about 20-24 inches long. Tie the yarn to the middle of popsicle stick. Bring the other end of yarn through the hole.
3. It look like this from inside. The stick will keep the kite string from pulling out while playing.
4. Add glue and attach streamers to the open side of the bag.
5. Decorate your kite! We used marker to decorate our kite. Drew some shapes and pattern and we’re ready to play!